Business Analyst to a Growing E-Commerce Company
Lenson is one of the leading online retailers in Europe for eyewear (contact lenses, sunglasses and prescription glasses). The company was founded in Sweden in 2005 and has since grown to operate in seven countries. Our head office is situated in Stockholm. Lenson has been awarded “Best E-commerce of the year” eight years in a row since 2009 and has also received the “DI Gasell” price for fast and successful growth three years in a row. In 2012 Lenson became a part of MyOptique Group Ltd, the European leader in the growing online optical segment.
Lenson is now looking for a Business Analyst to join their Marketing Team in an exciting and developing key role. Lenson is located in a modern office in central Stockholm with approximately 50 employees.
Business Analyst role:
In this position you will develop the report structure for sales and margin performance by market and support the marketing team in the weekly sales forecasting for all markets. You will also develop the forecasting report and tool set. This role also includes performing deep dive analysis into specific KPIs to understand the underlying influencers. You will report to the Head of Sales and Marketing.
You will also have the following responsibilities:
- Engage with the marketing team to analyze and optimize channel performance
- Develop the cross-functional holistic view for cost of acquisition and customer LTV through major purchase patterns
- Together with the CRM team set a report structure in order to analyse and optimize performance of retention campaigns
- Through analyzingcustomer data support the CRM team in identifying cohorts of customers for specific marketing approaches
- Together with senior management engage in the pricing strategy and stay up to date on the competitors pricing and campaigns
- Analyze price elasticity
Suitable background and qualifications:
- 2-4 years of directly related experience of analysis/in a similar role, preferably within the B2C area
- Academic degree in Economics, Maths, Statistics or equivalent
- Advanced SQL skills and expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with emphasis on drawing inferences from data.
- Proven experience with high level statistical analysis: understand when results are statistically significant and should be used to drive business decisions. Financial acumen is a strong plus
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is important since the company language is English
To be successful in this key role you should be highly organized, technically minded and have the ability to transform complicated charts of sales and business data into valuable information. You also have strong attention to details, prioritizing capabilities and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while ensuring accuracy.
In this recruitment process Lenson is cooperating with SJR, you apply through their website www.sjr.se . Selection and interview process is ongoing, therefore please apply as soon as possible. Questions regarding the position or the recruitment process are welcome to Lou Sjöholm Mineur at 0766-47 16 17. Welcome with you application!